ˆ

Ava&Yves Cotton Blanket Fun Stripes 140x200 cm anthracite

Ava&Yves Ava&Yves

A high-quality, lightweight blanket made of organic cotton with a dark decorative stitched border

Temporarily not available
The product Ava&Yves Cotton Blanket Fun Stripes 140x200 cm anthracite is on stock and will be packed and committed to DHL for shipment without delay.
Notification once article is on stock again
Ava&Yves Cotton Blanket Fun Stripes 140x200 cm anthraciteAva&Yves Cotton Blanket Fun Stripes 140x200 cm anthraciteAva&Yves Cotton Blanket Fun Stripes 140x200 cm anthracite

Description of Ava&Yves Cotton Blanket Fun Stripes 140x200 cm anthracite

Just snuggle in and enjoy: The fluffy, lightweight summer blanket by Ava&Yves is a cozy companion during the warm months of year. Whether for relaxing on the couch or as a bed cover in the night, the Cotton Blanket Fun Stripes is a great choice. The thin blanket is made from GOTS certified organic cotton and is extremely cuddly. The fun striped pattern makes it an eye-catcher and the dark decorative stitched border gives it a nice finish.

  • 140 x 200 cm
  • 100 % cotton, GOTS certified
  • washable at 40°, do not iron

The Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) is an internationally recognized, strict set of standards for organic textiles. For example, 95% of the product must be made from controlled organically produced fibers. The remaining 5 % may only be made from substances listed on the GOTS standard.

The Cotton Blanket Fun Stripes promises superior quality that you can feel!

Art-No.: 787-5309

Measures: Length 200 cm, Width 140 cm, Height 0.3 cm
Weight: 0.7 kg
Category: Blankets & Plaids
Brand: Ava&Yves
Color: grey
Material: 100% cotton

Attributes:

Ava&Yves Cotton Blanket Fun Stripes 140x200 cm anthracite Reviews

Write a review (Please login)

Be the first to write a review for this product!